Friday, January 21, 2011

Green Smoothie

I've been experimenting with my juicer and I found a recipe online from Cherie Calbom of this smoothie that is supposed to help curb your appetite with lots of vitamins. I was kinda of weary (you'll understand once you read the ingredients), but it's DELICIOUS! Definitely a keeper! I think this may be impossible to make without a juicer and I highly suggest everyone have one considering the health benefits of drinking fresh vegetable and fruit juice. Anyway, if you have one, this is definitely worth a try!

Rinse and juice the following:

1/2 of an apple
1/2 cup spinach
1 celery stalk

In a blender, add:

1 banana
1 Tbl Tahini paste
6 ice cubes

Add juice to the blender and blend away until ice is broken up. MMMMMmmmm I promise it's good!!!

1 comment: